BREAKING NEWS - My Hopeful Journey is now live! Visit us at www.myhopefuljourney.com!!!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Hopeful Journey - Big Changes Are Coming Soon!

I can't begin to thank you for your wonderful support, comments, emails, survey responses and encouragement over the past 6 months.  I initially launched this blog to gather survey feedback about infertility treatment for an infertility treatment tracking application that I was developing.  In the process, I became connected to the ALI blogging community.  In all the years that I struggled with infertility, I never knew what a powerful and supportive community this was.  I wish I would have found it sooner, but you know what they say, better late than never!

As this journey continues, there will be some changes that you will notice:
  • A My Hopeful Journey facebook page has been created. "Like" this page to stay updated on My Hopeful Journey including the "new" blog and application launch, blog posts, exclusive offers, and much more.
  • Coming Soon:  My Hopeful Journey blogspot blog will transition the infertility awareness initiatives and company related information to a wordpress blog that will be integrated with the My Hopeful Journey official website.  This will occur in February.
    • I will continue to respond to comments and emails generated from this site. (Thank you so very much for the amazing support.)
  • The Infertility Treatment Tracking Survey has been removed.  If you are interested in beta testing the My Hopeful Journey infertility treatment tracking application, please send an email to myhopefuljourney@comcast.net.
I will continue to use twitter, facebook and blogging to support My Hopeful Journey's initiatives in supporting infertility.

Don't forget.. National Infertility Awareness Week is April 24 - 30, 2011.  Infertility is silent, help spread the word and give infertility a VOICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment