BREAKING NEWS - My Hopeful Journey is now live! Visit us at www.myhopefuljourney.com!!!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

BREAKING NEWS - My Hopeful Journey Blog is Live

As promised, the My Hopeful Journey blog has relocated.  We have packed up and moved on to http://www.myhopefuljourney.com/blog  featuring an amazing wordpress blog that is integrated with the website.

Why did we move the blog?   I am so glad that you asked...  We actually didn't move the blog, everything that was posted here will stay here but I won't be posting regularly here.  I will respond to all inquires and continue to read and respond to comments here.  When I started blogging, I started with blogger because it was quick and easy.  I have moved to wordpress to have a more structured blog that could be integrated with the company website.

I have been so fortunate to meet so many wonderful people through this blog, that I hate to leave.  But I am not going too far, so please click on over to my new blog and subscribe to the blog post updates. 

I truly appreciate my devoted followers and viewers and HOPE you join me at the new blog.  You were there with me in the beginning and I hope you stick around because My Hopeful Journey has some wonderful initiatives and a great web-based infertility treatment tracking organizer that will be ready VERY SOON!  I also have some wonderful guest posters lined up and of course we will also keep you updated on the exciting news from My Hopeful Journey. 

Stay tuned.. you will not be disappointed!

2 comments:

  1. can't wait and looking forward to what comes next!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! I love the new site. I can't wait to start using it. I did notice though I can't add the new blog to my reader :(

    ReplyDelete