BREAKING NEWS - My Hopeful Journey is now live! Visit us at www.myhopefuljourney.com!!!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My Hopeful Journey Infertility App launches on June 1st!

I want to thank all of my followers and visitors for your help, encouragement and support.  As I said before, this blog is no longer active and has transitioned to http://myhopefuljourney.com/blog.  I hope you will join me there! 

My Hopeful Journey was developed out of a need that I had while I was going through treatment which was to better integrate and manage all of my treatment information in one place.  I surveyed 100 women and found that they were looking for the same thing as I was BUT it didn't exist.  I used their feedback to develop My Hopeful Journey.  I truly hope that you use and share My Hopeful Journey!  It can be used by anyone that is trying to conceive but was designed specifically for infertility treatment.

It has a calendar, task list and journal in a one stop shop!  It is web-based, user friendly and customizable for YOUR needs. 

Features Include:
  • Track everything!  Categories include:
    • Appointments
    • Medications
    • Lab results
    • Procedures
    • Natural indicators (period, intercourse, temperature, symptoms, etc.)
  • Filter yoeach category
  • Set reminders
  • Attach files
  • Manage costs
  • And much more...
Don't take my word for it.... try it out and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment